Oh man! This recipe is EASY and YUMMY! It requires only 3 ingredients(4 if you are giving it toppings) Yes,3/THREE,your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Ha!
Thanks to fellow group members for sharing and raving about this! However,there's something that you need to look out for-->do not overbake.You will want a fudgy brownie not a cake like brownie.If you like the latter,then ignore what i mentioned. ;)
- 8" square tin
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- 280g nutella
- 62g flour (i used plain flour)
- Nuts (optional)
- Mix every together with hand whisk.
- Pour into greased/lined square tin.(i lined my tin.)
- Sprinkle your desired topping.(i used chopped almonds.)
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for about 28-30 minutes/till cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting to prevent cracks.
Original Recipe from:Nutella Brownies by Abby Dodge.
~Indulge in what we make at DeQueenKitchen~